1. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water.
2. Use with caution if you are highly sensitive to any bandages or wet compresses.
3. Do not use the product on an open skin wound or on areas of eczema or infection.
4. If any signs of the following skin troubles appear, discontinue use and talk to your dermatologist as it may aggravate the condition.
(A) If any conditions such a rash, swelling, itching, or irritation occur when using the product. (B) If sunlight exposure to an area of skin to which the product is applied causes skin irritation an above.
5. Storage and handling instructions.
(A) Apply immediately after removing it from packaging because it can dry up. (B) Keep out of reach of children. (C) Avoid exposure to high or low temperatures or sun.